Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Wonky House Quilt

This quilt is a collaboration of blocks from a swap I was in. All blocks except one were made by quilting friends from my Craftser.org I had asked everyone to make 12 1/2 in. wonky house blocks made from bright fabrics with white backgrounds so they would all be cohesive. I think it turned out great. Each one of them is absolutely perfect. I can't decide on a favorite. I think it is which ever one I am focused on at the moment.
My question is what is the best way to quilt this. Any ideas?

3 comments:

American Quilter's Society said...

Great work! Can't wait to read more from you. Keep up the great work

www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com

Abby and Stephanie said...

What a very cute quilt. I love houses.

Gigi's Thimble said...

I LOVE this quilt. I want one! I'm going to put it on my list to do...thanks for the inspiration!