Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kody, Ava and Julianne

Here is Kody with his new baby cousin, Julianne. Kody is twelve and the oldest of our grandkids. He is in middle school and finishing sixth grade. He has two little sisters that look up to him. He likes skateboarding, video games and playing on the computer. He is growing up way faster than I think he should, but I guess I don't get much of a say in that. He is a real sweetheart! I am really proud of him, he is polite and well mannered. He is a good big brother and a good son and grandson. I love you, Kody!

These beautiful babies are two of my grandkids. We have five, and each one of them are absolutely darling!
Ava Grace and Julianne Marie are cousins. Ava just loves Julianne. She always wants to hold her and kiss her. She is so sweet and gentle with her it makes me feel so good watching her. She found this little elephant rattle and wanted to share it with Julianne. Julianne was intrigued.

1 comment:

Millie said...

Your grand kids are adorable and congratulations on the newest grand baby in the family. So now grandma has five kids to make quilts for.